Oh, what a year it has been!!! I don’t think I had another 12-month time so crazy like this one. It was a good crazy though. I looked back at the beginning of the year and realized how much I have accomplished. To be honest, this entire decade (2000-2009) has been incredible for me. I know many people who probably would say similar things. I have gone through major changes during this time. I even took the time to list out the 10 major self-accomplishments of the decade. Here goes the list chronologically.
1. The decade started with a celebration of Y2K near the Big Ben, right by the river Thames in London, UK. My mom brought me the opportunity to be there and I had that amazing experience to welcome the new millennium with million other people.
2. I travelled through the continents and settled in the United States.
3. Graduated from college with a computer engineering degree.
4. Landed with a job in a super successful high-tech start up in California. I was super excited about that!
5. Moved from Kansas to California. Bought a brand new Honda Accord the day I moved to Nor Cal. It was a big deal! My old Camry expired after causing major headache and I promised to myself, the day I would get a job, I would by a brand new car. I did it!
6. Got engaged and married to the man I loved. It was a big deal too. He was the one, I knew!
7. Bought my first camera ever, I never had a camera of my own before that. I bought 3 disposable cameras during my college days and that was it. So, after many days of research I bought my first camera, Canon Rebel XT. That was the beginning of many things that followed!
8. Impressions by Nudrat Photography was born! I started my own business after one-year of shooting and working with several photographers. I spent literally hundreds of hours reading and practicing techniques of photography. I never thought of doing something like this. After two years of hard work, it became a profitable business.
9. Jason and I bought our first home!!! It was another mile stone. We made the home our own, it’s a true representation of our casual style.
10. At the end of the decade I landed with another job at a major tech company. Many, many people I grew up with dreamt of having a job in this company, so I guess, it’s a good deal.
I am now excited to see what awaits in the coming future. It’s been an incredible journey all throughout. I hope 2010 brings much joy and peace to the world and into everybody’s life. My warm wishes for you all. Thank you so much for coming back to my blog every now and then. Please continue with your visits, cause you’ll see a lot more in the coming year.
HAPPY NEW YEAR to YOU
Have a fantastic 2010!!!
Peace and Love…